Manufacturer: Air Systems
Part Number: TA-3
Order / Quote
The Twin-Air™ compressor system has been designed to provide Grade-D breathing air to 3 workers wearing pressure demand respirators. The TA-3 has twin ASME receiver tanks that act as the mounting frame for the compressor. The use of the receiver tanks provides air that has been cooled to within 10 degrees of the ambient temperature. We've added pneumatic tires for ease of mobility in rough terrain and a bottom skid plate for going up or down stairs.
This compressor is not designed for use with constant flow respirators or Vortex cooling tubes.
- Rotary vane air compressor rated for continuous duty
- Pressure range to 110psi output
- 2 HP electric motor, 1750rpm continuous duty - thermally protected
- 115/230 VAC 1-phase, 60Hz, 17.2 amps (Requires 20amp service)
- Low maintenance - 500 hours between oil changes
- 10" pneumatic tires
- 50,000 hour minimum vane life
- Built-in skid plate for stair climbing
- USDA approved food grade oil in compression end
- Automatic pressure unloading - full modulation air control
- Breather Box™ Grade-D filtration package required
- Noise level below 70 dbA at 3 feet
- 8 Gallon Twin-Air™ tank assembly, 8.5cf air storage @ 110psi, ASME coded
- 1/2" 5000 series Hansen style coupling on air outlet
- Optional explosion-proof motor (230/3 VAC only), Model TA-3EXP
- Dimensions: 46"L x 24"W x 22"H
- Weight: 150 lbs.